Friday, October 14, 2016

Watching JAWS for the first time: the saga

I have never seen Jaws. Sharks have terrified and fascinated me since I before I can remember (the local aquarium had sharks in this dimly lit underwater observation room where all the walls were coral). I HAVE NOT SEEN JAWS. I cannot even watch Finding Nemo, because the deep underwater horrifies me.

I tried to watch Shark Week as shock therapy once. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No.

Anyway.

Faced my fears and took the plunge (heh heh).

Here is the live play by play:

A photo posted by Meg Hesketh (@thephantomasthmatic) on



A photo posted by Meg Hesketh (@thephantomasthmatic) on



A photo posted by Meg Hesketh (@thephantomasthmatic) on



A photo posted by Meg Hesketh (@thephantomasthmatic) on



A video posted by Meg Hesketh (@thephantomasthmatic) on






A video posted by Meg Hesketh (@thephantomasthmatic) on



Well, gang. Land Shark is still the only shark I trust.

3 comments:

DKoren said...

But you DID make it through! Congratulations! My niece feels the same way and would probably have a very similar reaction to Jaws.

I love your video reactions. :-D

KC said...

I didn't think you were going to make it when you paused 20 seconds in! I keep thinking I ought to see this all the way through just to say I did.

Millie said...

DKoren: Such an encourager, you are. :')

KC: I didn't think I was gonna make it either. hahah

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin